[SOLD]Xbox 360 wireless wheel and Wheelstand Pro *SOLD*

Ekona

I don't often sell stuff on here, but when I do IT'S LIKE THE GREATEST THING EVAR!!!11

So here we have, for your perusal, the finest Xbox 360 steering wheel I've ever owned. It's seen me through some great days on Forza 2 and Forza 3, and yet is a Forza 4 virgin as I never got round to buying it. Behold, the wonder!

360wheel.jpg

Stunning, isn't it? Sadly I have cleaned it so there's no chance of you being able to clone me, but I can include a hair sample for the right price. On a more serious note, it still works perfectly and the force feedback is still smooth and pretty impressive for a wireless wheel. Sadly I no longer have the table clamp for it (tbh, it was a bit pants) so I guess you'll just have to treat yourself to my second item as well:

wsp.jpg

One Wheelstand Pro, specifically designed for the Xbox 360 wireless wheel! :D

Superb piece of kit, and possibly the greatest gaming gadget that doesn't have a wire I've ever bought. Fully adjustable for the perfect position regardless of sitting on a couch, a stool or a proper racing bucket. You can leave the wheel attached and still fold it up so you can keep it away from wifey when she starts moaning. All brackets included, including the two little white plastic bits that lock the wheel in place and always get lost (they're inside the duct tape, I'm not silly!), and all mechanisms move silky smooth.

I'm after £95 for the pair, 'cos that's what my new WSP is costing me and I just want to cover that. P&P is extra, but I'll deliver if you're within a couple of hours of Braintree or you can collect or we can sort something out. I'll post if you want, but I've no idea how much. Tell you what, to keep it fair whatever the cost to ship is I'll go 50/50 with the buyer. 'Cos I'm nice like that. :D

GO ON, TREAT YOURSELF!

Insert generic pic of both bits with the ubiquitous sheet of paper right at the end because I kinda forgot to do a proper one when taking the first photos :blush:

wheelandwsp.jpg

Edited by Ekona

G27 will not fit due to the top mounting bracket (it's why I need a new one!), and because I'm a gimp I undid everything before taking a photo of it together :(

Here's a stock image though, and it really does look like this:

1319145392IMG_9992%201280%201.jpg

I hd mine more reclined, but you can set it up any way you want it. When I bought it, I didn't expect it to be half as clever as it actually is.

Yeah, thanks dude. might have to make one.. since moving back in with my parents i had to get rid of my rig.. it was awesome! had an office chair with an armrest and the gear stick was in just the right place! many many hours spent playing gran turismo on my g27 ;)

happy gaming!

• Like 1

It's not a waste, it's an investment ;)

I love racing games, but on a pad it's just not the same. With a wheel, it becomes so much more real and you can truly appreciate the skill of the programming to get the cars to feel the way they do.

I'll chuck in a copy of F2 or F3 (or both if I've got them) from my collection too, if you want. :)

Just to help the sale alone....its a great bit of kit.

Set up it in the middle of the room, turn the light down and it really does make the game that bit more real....

20110926img6621.jpg

Sadly these days I rarely get to turn on the Xbox let alone play games on it :surrender:

Edited by gangzoom
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...