small dent on drivers door and passengers door!

Red_Nic

I hate parallel parking I mean parking in bays. supermarkets are the worst!

and when I have to, I park at the far corner away from everyone else, or over 2 spaces like a jerk!

I have a small dent on both doors from where I have parallel parked and some careless person has opened their car door and let the edge touch my door. I've not seen it happen, and the offending car is always gone when I return, and the cctv is never pointing my way!! *sigh*

So, I'm left with 1 small dent, on each door, that you can see when you catch them on side profile in sunlight. not hugely noticeable but it irritates me to see them.

Is my only option to buy 2 new/2nd hand doors? and what kind of money are we talking?

Or has anyone had huge success with cosmetic dent removal companies?

thanks

Edited by Red_Nic

I don't think you mean parallel parking because it would be very difficult to have your doors damaged whilst parked in this kind of bay.

Anywho, I had about 8 small dents popped out for £60 last summer. The call out charge is the dearest part, the rest is just time. If they're easy to pop it'll not cost much more.

• Like 1