This is a guide to change springs on 350z

Briggsybriggs1

rears are a doddle, when doing the fronts make sure you bring each side of the spring down equally it makes life easier. When installing the new springs I found just before fitting them when the new spring is on the strut and compressed that the strut would want to expand its self a little so I pressed it down and cable tied that extra half inch or so to keep it in place. made it a lot easier re fitting, then just snip off when in place. also if when you re fit the strut bolt it on loosely before you take the tension off the spring as then its already lined up and you only need to line up the spring.

Its easy enough, you should be fine :thumbs:

Looking good.

Did my springs last weekend, pretty straight forward job and I was surprised that I had no trouble with seized bolts, Plus Gas releasing fluid and a wire brush works wonders. Shall be doing the ARBs Sunday if the weather is ok.

Not sure if yours is the same, but I found one of my rear sides sat slightly lower than the other, it may even out after the springs have settled more but I think it's quite normal.

Edited by Jp606
  • Like 1

Much. Better ! And it will settle more, always feels good when you do the job yourself

Are they eibach -30mm springs ?

yep eibach pro and got them second hand from scottg on here as well :-). Yep doing a job your self is the best way well apart from DIY in the home anyway lol they got tradesman for that lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good.

Did my springs last weekend, pretty straight forward job and I was surprised that I had no trouble with seized bolts, Plus Gas releasing fluid and a wire brush works wonders. Shall be doing the ARBs Sunday if the weather is ok.

Not sure if yours is the same, but I found one of my rear sides sat slightly lower than the other, it may even out after the springs have settled more but I think it's quite normal.

I missed my gas axe from work that sorts stubborn bolts out easy lol can't see anything out off line all looks level but need to take it for a drive and see when it settles :-)

Just need to get my camber checked sone . Weathers no problem for me got my garage at back off my house don't no whAt I would do with out it :-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk