Best way to clean 3piece wheels

Almeida1234

So I started polishing the my workmeisters S1, the problem I have is can't get to the nuts to give a full polish can someone recommend me a good method to get to these bad boys?

Also I use autosol for shine the wheels is there any sort of spray I can use to shine the lips any quicker?

Thanks gang

I'm of the oppinion these wheels polished are for show cars... My Rays were chromed with polished rims but the chrome came away in about two years and had to constantly polish and wax the rims, which for me is a pain in the ass... So I painted them... I mean they looked so so awsome but in the end they need so much attention and thats not my thing...

Awaiting analasys on them just now as there getting done again...

A toothbrush can work quite well as the bristles are stiffer and dont break down as easy as cotton buds. If you want to do it properly and split the wheels you can get away with just splitting the face away without disturbing the lip/barrel seal but its a tedious job. If you do this stick the bolts in a drill then autosol on a toothbrush and your onto a winner.