Bluetooth problems

M350ZB

i have read and got the d.i.y guides, i know how to work it all and everything, but for example, i store names e.t.c, and everthing works, then if the next day i get in my car, it connects ok, and i can call from my phone, but it dont reconise anything, like if i say dial name, it will say name, then ill say ? name, and it just frezzes up, then if someone was to call me, i can hear them but they cant hear me, any ideas anyone, its doing my head in , anyone had any probs, any ideas please ?

:D:headhurt::headhurt:

sounds like you are loosing bluetooth connection after it has paired. Has you phone got energy save on. Have heard with some phones (think it was samsung) that it turns the bluetooth off after a short while.

If not. Try taking ya phone out of your pocket so the blutooth connection is easier.

My phone is a sony ericson K800i, and i leave it in the compartment with the blue tooth kit, if i re-set everything up it will work, but then when i say go in doors and go to drive the car a couple days or hours later, varies, it functions, but bot correctly at all, i have spoken to nissan but there clueless, lol any help at all, or ideas ?

sounds like you are loosing bluetooth connection after it has paired. Has you phone got energy save on. Have heard with some phones (think it was samsung) that it turns the bluetooth off after a short while.

If not. Try taking ya phone out of your pocket so the blutooth connection is easier.

I wonder if thats why mine doesn't work very well with the kit. This new samsung is crap with it whereas the SE k750i was brilliant.

Will have to see if I can turn off this energy save. Don't remember seeing that.....

Just been out in car, exactly the same, start her up, push phone button, go dial name, then i say a name, and it just frezzes up, then if i call someone of my mobile phone directly i can hear them but htey cant hear me, im going to have a look around, just gettting really annoying now ? :headhurt:

Just been out in car, exactly the same, start her up, push phone button, go dial name, then i say a name, and it just frezzes up, then if i call someone of my mobile phone directly i can hear them but htey cant hear me, im going to have a look around, just gettting really annoying now ? :headhurt:

When you say the name, does it repeat it back to you?

Right i removed my bluetooth and started all over again, it worked perfectly, stored three names, and they would all dial, then i went to store a forth name, and it frezz's up and then will work but if i go to dial a name, it wont, or it will but i can hear them but they cant hear me, i keep my phone in the centre cubby! Im going to try another phone in the week i think, im away weekend ! i'll let ya know how i get on, :headhurt:

Not had a chance to try a different phone, stupid girlfriends broke, :headhurt: , right im still getting the problem, but now a slight way of making it work, im mainly getting the problem when i store names, anyone no how many you can actually have, and has any once else had this much touble or just me :headhurt:

Not had a chance to try a different phone, stupid girlfriends broke, :headhurt: , right im still getting the problem, but now a slight way of making it work, im mainly getting the problem when i store names, anyone no how many you can actually have, and has any once else had this much touble or just me :headhurt:

I think you can actually store 100 names. You do know the instructions for the bluetooth are in the Z 's manual don't you ?

I use a crappy Nokia 6110 ( I think or maybe 6130) and its absolutely fine :thumbs::thumbs:

Im sure it ant in my z manual, its got a breif desription of it, but no setting it up, only book was the one what came in the box with the bluetooth adapter, also i have printed off the guide on how to use it on here, i knwo how to use it, just not working, functioning correctly, maybe somethign im doing wrong :headhurt: , ill try have a look today ! , Let ya all know ?

no It does not sound like you are doing anything wrong. I like the other suspect a dodgy bluetooth connection which could of course be the phone or the adapter. The only way forward is to try a different phone and or a different adapter Good luck .

:thumbs::thumbs:

My phoen hell continues, lost my phone last night, was out clubbing it on a mad one for my mates birthday, and lost me phone, so now i gotta cancel my contract, get a new sim, then go out nad buy a new phone, then the hunt is back on to finally sort out my bluetooth hell, think im gonna get a totally different phone see if that works any better !

:rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant::rant:

Rigth now in the hunt for a new phone, either needs to be 3, or un-locked, anyone knwo of any good sites or anyone with a decent phone that they no longer need, e.t.c, pm me please !, want to try get this sorted before my holiday, pain in the ard it is ! :angry:

Rigth now in the hunt for a new phone, either needs to be 3, or un-locked, anyone knwo of any good sites or anyone with a decent phone that they no longer need, e.t.c, pm me please !, want to try get this sorted before my holiday, pain in the ard it is ! :angry:

Do you not want mine as discussed? :wacko: