paints 4 u. what colour?

ddcboyle

Looking at getting some touch up paint, i type in the model and details etc, but it cant find any results for 350z colour code WV2

Do they use a different set of colours? Ive seen wv2 in silverstone grey and gun metal grey, are these both the same colour, both WV2?

Thanks

Did you guys search for your paint match, or use the registration? Theres about 1,000 different kits.

Im presuming to repair a rust area, id need the sandpaper, base,paint and lacquer coat and thats it?

Ill give a ring tomorrow aswell, glad it matches up. Cant justify paying for panel respray for the size damaged

This is the company I buy all my paints from, their spray nozzles on the cans are some of the best around.

Something a novice like me could do? Or will it still show that its been a d.i.y job?

Not sure where to start, its only the small part of the fender that needs done, should i mask off a line to stop where the good part is, so i do as little as possible?

This is the company I buy all my paints from, their spray nozzles on the cans are some of the best around.

Something a novice like me could do? Or will it still show that its been a d.i.y job?

Not sure where to start, its only the small part of the fender that needs done, should i mask off a line to stop where the good part is, so i do as little as possible?

its the prep that will make the world of difference IMO.

watch some good guides on YouTube I have the Haynes bodywork manual that's very good, but there are loads of guides online. Yes mask off the area, but don't spray up to the line or you'll end up with a lip when the tape is removed. Give yourself enough space to feather the paint near the line.