[SOLD] (£6500 open to sensible offers) Nissan 350z 05 UK GT Manual

Leosille

For sale is my 05 plate UK model Gt spec 350z finished in gunmetal grey with 65.8k miles.

It has a Full Nissan service history with only one previous owner which took me a long time to find. Since obtaining the car I took it to Abbey Motorsport for it's last service at 61362. At this service the auxilary drive belts were replaced, 350z comp arm bush kit fitted and a P1 service. Abbey recommended replacing my discs and pads and exhaust within 6k as it had started to blow and brake life was coming to an end. So at 64411 at TGM Sport I had Pagid discs and new Brembo pads with anti squeal shims fitted. It was also due an MOT which expires in June 2014 o I had decat pipes from America bought off another member and a K1 fitted also. The K1 has now been replaced with a Milltek system including y pipe (over £900 new) which has had flexis removed and been profesionally welded through so no weak link on the exhaust. I also bought Tein springs from another member which were fitted also. Since this I have had the toe and camber all adjusted and alligned and the car feels and drives true.

I have maintained the car to the highest possible standard for peace of mind and as I take great pride in looking after and owning a 350z.

The car is in fantastic condition, with only a couple of minor marks that are expected for an 05 plate car. The alloy wheels do have some kerbing and could do with a refurb and one of the rear tyres could do with replacing soon 2-3mm left. I have had fitted 20mm Kei Racing spacers all around so the wheels fill the arches and dont appear lost.

The car is fitted with a Pioneer single din headunit, with Busters magic wiring trick so the volume is as loud or quiet as you like, it really does bring to life the oem Bose speakers.

It has tax until 30/06/14 (£280) and MOT until June 14.

Little subtle modifications are RDX stubby aerial and rear wiper delete which I still have wiper and the motor if you were to reinsall.

It has all the ususal GT features:

Cruise control, heated black leather seats, steering wheel controls, xenon headlights, electric folding mirrors,Gt 18†alloys.

Bad point which is shown in pictue is it has a small dent in drivers door which I have been quoted multiple times £200 to be rectified, which I have reflected in price of the car. It does have the EML on this hasn't been reset since having the Milltek fitted less than 250 miles ago.

£6500 for forum members.

07928036023 or pm me im on most hours of the day.

Any questions or queries don't hestiate to contact me.

Im located in Coulsdon, Surrey.

IMG_1875_zpsc8292a93.jpgIMG_1876_zps5acd473a.jpgIMG_1877_zps8950b979.jpgIMG_0339_zps8c3a9c1c.jpgIMG_0338_zps02cb6d49.jpgIMG_0402_zpsb95c68d4.jpgIMG_0387_zps4752726d.jpgIMG_0389_zpsf3c179a6.jpgIMG_1883_zps6d8abcb5.jpg

Edited by Leosille

• 2 weeks later...