Oponeo

N9JAH

Has anyone bought tyres from them. I need new tyres all round/ I have a price of £830 for Michelin Super Sports from them. It seems very low compared to everywhere else?

I looked at getting tyres online, until Hi Q quoted me £912 for 4 MPSS 19" fully fitted and balanced. Ok its a little more, but take into account its £60-70 to get them fitted, not to mention the hassle of getting them there, waiting for the delivery etc, I couldnt see the point in saving £20-£30 but having loads of hassle. But each to their own.

Sorry Funky Tyres, not trying to do you out of business, just giving my view.

£60-70 for fitting? Who do you go to the queen?

Can't you get them delivered to work or a mates?

Each to their own though :thumbs:

Yes I could get them to work, but you ever tried getting 4 19" tyres in the Zed?

I thought £15 per wheel was going rate for fitting etc. The guys I spoke to at work thought it was cheap, some of them were paying £20 a corner!!!!

Where abouts are you? I got a set of 18" mpss for £760 iirc fitted from Martins tyres in surrey. If your local I would highly recommend them for a quote at the very least :thumbs:

I live in Milton Keynes chap, so not local. Im all sorted for tyres now way, atleast for a year hopefully. Saying that, hope to do a track day or 2 next year