Paul Walker Tribute Ticket for Santa Pod

A9H-RX

Tbh, I might just put the missus in the boot at this rate :lol:

Ebay is a joke! People asking stupid money. and fair enough the £4 is for charity, but £10 resell including postage i Think is a reasonable offer for just the sake of passing it on. But I could rant all day about buyers and sellers I hate on ebay!

A9H, So you have a ticket for your car, but not a passenger?

1 adult ticket = 1 adult + 3 under 16's. My missus wouldn't pass as an under 16 unfortunately :lol:

So yes, I have one and need one more for her.

I think it's stupid. They have limited tickets to fit cars on the tarmac, but tickets are 1 per adult anyway, so you can have 4 adults in one car which leaves 3 wasted tickets on 3 cars that can't attend..

Edited by A9H-RX

Yeah, I got a ticket for me and a friend, she's probably taking her DC5...I'll be in the Zed, we're probably just going to wing it with the passengers and see what happens. Might contact them and ask.

I was thinking this. Not as if they will make her walk home.. But I'm not sure I could face the driver home if I was rejected at the gate :lol:

Yeah, I got a ticket for me and a friend, she's probably taking her DC5...I'll be in the Zed, we're probably just going to wing it with the passengers and see what happens. Might contact them and ask.

I was thinking this. Not as if they will make her walk home.. But I'm not sure I could face the driver home if I was rejected at the gate :lol:

Snap :lol:
  • Like 1