Motordyne TDX V2 exhaust

GT4 Zed

I just bought something parts again :D from the US as crimbo prezzies for the zed's. Some arrived yesterday and the rest leaving this Friday or early next week to be here before Xmas.

I had been wanting the famous Motordyne exhaust for sometime but couldn't stand the 4-6 week wait as they are built to order. It happens that my US contact has one which is a cancelled order and has offered it to me at a good price. I have just got myself an invidia Gemini so can't get this too:( but I'm willing to pass this opportunity to someone else here to get it at a very good price.

Please contact me if seriously interested.

Mods hope this is ok here as its not a sale thread per se.

I'm tempted tbh, already PMed Bennett but going to sleep on it. Although considering I'd have to alter the rear bumper I don't want to end up with a clone of Wasso's rear end... as nice as his Mrs thinks it is. ;)

You could always try something different. Don't forget the standard MD tips aren't 5.25" unlike the Ti ones. So it is possible with messing with the CS.

Bennett get rid if the Invidia. Keep the MD.