Meeting (Wrexham/Chester area) 14/7/07

xStric9x

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just got back ( M6) shut. Fantastic day out, Liz is asking when the next one is!!!

Thanks to Mike for getting a great setting and fantastic weather. Good to meet you all and look forward to the next one.

A few people mentioned a meet in the lakes, I could sort something out for weekend 11th-12th August if anyone is interested. Just podt up comments and I will start a new thread if enough want it.

Also thanks for posting the pics.

Off to the pub now to ease pain of burnt nose. B)

nice to meet people from both sites :)

Thanks to all who turned up, my Z is now back in proper shape with the Nismo wing, although I manged to lose a bolt out of 5 INSIDE the boot metal sheet! :scare: ah well, it'll come out, some spirited driving needed :drive1:

did i miss a good day........... :cry:

looks like you was also at the horseshoe pass...??

Was a fantastic day stu,and yes 4 of us decided to take a drive to the horseshoe pass and back.

If ever you want a mini meet just speak out, as i've spoken to Dan who due to unforseen circumstances was unable to make it today said he would be up for that. :thumbs:

Nice one mike had a top day just wish i had my nismo's on.

I have a good friend who owns a tyres and exhust company, so if you want a specific type of tyre i could get you a quote ;)

You would need to give me the sizes though.

Thanks for a very good afternoon, made all the better by that rare thing shining in the sky B) Me and Jonathan drove back to stoke in our mini GT4 convoy until i turned off. Jonathan well upset a guy in a silver polo with his overtaking antics. :scare::dry:

I have a good friend who owns a tyres and exhust company, so if you want a specific type of tyre i could get you a quote ;)

275/35/19 and 245/35/19 any make :thumbs::thumbs:

275/35/19 and 245/35/19 any make :thumbs::thumbs:

Will speak to him during the week bud. :thumbs: