My Grey 370Z GT

mikeyb

Same age, colour & mileage mine was when I bought it, perfect choice mate :lol:

What plans do you have for it?

Are your rear parking sensors black or just dirty by the way?

The rear sensor are Black -

First thing is to get my private plate sorted then try find the Exhaust that I want for it. But can't decide yet think I need to come along to a meet and hear some of the other exhausts people have got on.

I am wanting a larger spoiler like the Nismo one but I am assuming that will cost a small fortune. I would be very tempted to get it lowered but I haven't looked into that yet and how it affects the handling. One of my original ideas was to make it Air ride but I am not sure if I can be bothered with that anymore.

When it comes to Tuning I am sort of an impulse buyer if I see something that I like I just get it.

What would you guys recommend? Is there some essential mods that are a must?

Cheers

First thing is to get my private plate sorted then try find the Exhaust that I want for it. But can't decide yet think I need to come along to a meet and hear some of the other exhausts people have got on.

I am wanting a larger spoiler like the Nismo one but I am assuming that will cost a small fortune. I would be very tempted to get it lowered but I haven't looked into that yet and how it affects the handling. One of my original ideas was to make it Air ride but I am not sure if I can be bothered with that anymore.

When it comes to Tuning I am sort of an impulse buyer if I see something that I like I just get it.

Cheers

That's interesting, I thought they were all colour coded...

It's a very personal thing tuning. Out the box they're fantastic cars, just depends what you wish to change for yourself & usage of the car really. Intake noise, exhaust noise, power, ride-height, bodywork, handling...

My car only has 3 mods & will stay that way for a very long time as I'm more than happy with it, springs, spacers & exhaust. It's usually a good idea to keep anything you take off the car for when you come to sell it though :thumbs:

Cheers

That's interesting, I thought they were all colour coded...

It's a very personal thing tuning. Out the box they're fantastic cars, just depends what you wish to change for yourself & usage of the car really. Intake noise, exhaust noise, power, ride-height, bodywork, handling...

My car only has 3 mods & will stay that way for a very long time as I'm more than happy with it, springs, spacers & exhaust. It's usually a good idea to keep anything you take off the car for when you come to sell it though :thumbs:

Yeah I would never get rid of the standard parts,

Just a quick question how much is yours lowered on springs and has it made the comfort much worse? Also has it made it more tail happy or is handling better?

I have been looking at springs but always neen told not to mess with RWD suspension. Also which spacers would you recommend?

Sorry for all the questionss :)

Enjoy the car :)

I would definitely get those sensors painted. Personally I think the one absolutely essential mod is an exhaust. I've returned mine to stock recently pending a part exchange and I can't believe how naff it sounds compared to the relatively tame Stillen exhaust I had on the car.

• Like 1

Enjoy the car :)

I would definitely get those sensors painted. Personally I think the one absolutely essential mod is an exhaust. I've returned mine to stock recently pending a part exchange and I can't believe how naff it sounds compared to the relatively tame Stillen exhaust I had on the car.

Yeah my friend has a 350Z with the Japspeed exhaust and I must say it is a must to get a exhaust sounds so much better!

Mines on Eibach springs, 25mm lower at the front & 20mm lower at the rear.

However that extra 5mm at the front does annoy me sometimes. If I was doing it again I would choose Swift springs this time, they seem to lower the car much more evenly. Done a write up on them in my thread in project section

Spacers are 25mm all round however many have gone for 25mm front & 20mm rear, plenty of threads on here showing examples to have a nosey at & make your mind up :thumbs: