New sony headunit

Joey1990

Hi, New to the forums, and to Z's. Bought my first 350 last week and i'm loving it, but it came with no headunit.. I have a double din ready to go in, half fitted it myself but can't get the front speakers to work.. Any thoughts on what leads i need?

I'm no good with wiring.. Went to the local halfrauds and they're just as clueless as i am! They gave me a harness adapter:

Which gets music playing.. but No front speakers etc..

This is the Unit i have:

Any help appreciated, Cheers!

Hey guys

Ive bought all the bits I need as in the description.. only problem is ive just unboxed my new sony xav63 unit and the connector that goes into the HU fits fine but there is no connector on the other end so im assuming it wants me to splice.chop and connect wires manually ?

I have reserved this connector from halfords .. is this the right iso connector I need to cconnect my sony HU To the adaptor kit from ICT that i have.?

Also .. in the picture .. it shows 2 slots for 2 connectors. . The adaptor only has 1 male connector. Will this be cool ?

http://www.halfords.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductMobileDisplay?storeId=10001&productId=154429&categoryId=265875&langId=-1&catalogId=10151&ddkey=http:SearchCmdMobile

Thanks guys

Edited by lee_e

Nice one.. thanks bud.

Ive read alot about people cutting the red.white.yellow and black rca's off them manually joining them to their corresponding colours from the HU wiring to get better sound. Does this sound like something I shpuld be doing ?

Lee