Anyone know a place/someone that can supply, fit and spray a nismo V2 (unofficial) bodykit?

ostego

Hi

My search for a nismo 350z has been slow so far. I recently contacted a trader, and they said for £1,500 they could supply, fit and paint a nismo bodykit on a car if i bought it from them... but their prices & mileages are a bit too high to justify me doing it through them

Does anyone know of a place which could do all these things in one lot for a set price? Seems when you source a bodykit yourself, you leave yourself open to varying fitting charges, as the difficulty isnt known to the fitter, so figure it'd be best & easiest to have one place that can do it all, and know what they're doing!

Called up RT performance and they said around £400 for the kit, then £700-800 for fitting and painting... which seems quite fair!

Would people on this forum recommend just buying a standard 350z gt and getting the work done myself, or holding out for the right one to come up? Am weighing it up, as it seems that throwing in a spoiler, alloys and exhaust system the work may come to about £2000.

Afraid my price range means i need to try to stick within the £8.5k maximum mark to get one at a final nismo stage (since insurance post-mods will be costing me around £1.3k), hence why I'm being quite stringent with regards to an unofficial kit!

Would rather a pre-2006 one too as £500 p/a on road tax would bring me to tears each year!