Rear end

aidan

Quick question on rear ends!!

As standard the 350z has a fat arse - more so for the roadster.

Now I'm collection bits n bobs for fitting over the winter - have lip (well its in the post hopefully), side steps and some springs to lower it a bit. Planning on keeping lip and sidesteps gloss black, but not sure if the lower section of rear end will then lack something.

Dont like the full diffuser style (no offence - just wouldn't suit the roadster), and not keen on the little N1 side bits.

Have had a look through the bodykit section - and there are some nice rear ends (there are also some terrible ones).

For what its worth - think the chargespeed rear bumper is nice / as is the one keyser has on the green beastie (espirit I think) - but both look like serious wonga. Also looking for something more restrained, that I can tie in with the gloss black of side steps.

Any ideas??

Yeah agree guys....the chargespeed is popular for a reason!!

Painting and prep isn't an issue as my Dad did it for a living (and is now semi-retired), but is going to the trouble of all that, may as well got down the route of what Keyser has.

Anyone (Keyser?) know if his is a complete bumper or a lower section only that Keyser has?

Might have a look and see what the US bods are doing - sometimes they spring surprises that actually look ok (Sometimes they look sh*t)

Edited by aidan

I had the chargespeed supplied and fitted by RT with Tarmac side steps and i think the car looks stunning now. I know Chargespeeds are common amonst z enthusiasts nowdays but its by far the best rear option (in my opinion). Its not a lot of money time you recoup some cash back for your OEM bumper.

Payco