**SOLD** Supercharged '54 GM 350Z

elrao

Many of you know that I bought Dorian's 350Z about 6 months ago, I don't have the full spec to hand to write at the moment but it is a Z with a lot of money spent on it! I have been umming and ahhing about selling her for some time, but having gotten engaged it looks like I need to downscale to a cheaper car, so will (for now) go back to driving my Audi TT.

About the car:

It has the Vortech Supercharger kit, with piggyback ECU fitted and mapped by Abbey motorsport, supplying c. 400BHP. It also has Kinetix Plenum, Kinetix High Flow Cats, Nismo Exhaust, one step colder plugs etc. etc. their is a long list of parts! (I'll try and find the original advert and list the full spec of the engine modifications). It also has custom upholstered leather and swede seats with 350Z embroidered in.

Since owning it I have added brand new 19" Nismo LMGT4s to replace the nice, but unfortunateley badly kerbed Volks that were on it before. It has also been lowered with Hotchkiss springs, riding over Tokico D-Spec adjustable shocks and also had Hotchkiss adjustable "sway arms" (anti-roll bars) fitted, all together this has tighten up the steering a lot!

It has just had an oil change, new spark plugs and been given a general once over at TDi at Lakeside, who also did a four wheel alignment to bring the wheels back into tolerance after being lowered.

I would prefer to sell the car to an enthusiast as is, however may consider taking it back to stock (as I have all the original parts) and selling the mods separately, as I may make more money that way!

I am not sure on the price at the moment, as I am only possibly selling. I think a lot of people know how much it was bought for and can work out that I have spent a few £K on it myself since then, so I am open to offers and negotiation.

Yes, was advertised on Pistonheads before Xmas, I put down a deposit in Dec and picked it up in Jan ( I think ) once the number plate transfer had gone through.

I am working on the pics - got some good ones, but a mate has them! I have none of it since it was lowered!

Pre-lowering

350z.jpg

Andy
You thought about buying everything on Pistonheads at one time or another!!!

:lol:

Was it before or after you bought your current Z? As long as I get offered a good price then I will sell, just don't want to lose too much. Shame I had already ordered the suspension bits before I proposed to the missus!

Thanks Mike - to copy from Dorian's thread and add in the changes:

Engine/Drivetrain

Vortech Supercharger** Delivering c. 400BHp @6500 **incorporating Split Second Engine Management System using R4 Software (Stock Vortech Base Map)

Installed @8951 miles, Nov 05

NISMO Exhaust

Kinetix Plenum

Kinetix Hi-Flow Cats

ARC High-Capacity Oil Pan (+1L)

NGK 1-step Colder Iridium Spark Plugs LFR6AIX (New 13/07/06)

Fully Synthetic 5w/50 Racing Oil (since 13/07/2007)

AMSOIL GL-4 Gearbox Oil (since 2nd service)

Suspension (All fitted July 2007)

Tokico D-Spec Adjustable Shocks

Hotchkiss Springs (lowered 15mm front and 19mm rear) - 4wheel aligned to within tolerance

Hotchkiss Sway Bars

Exterior

Nismo 19" LMGT4 Alloys (9.5"F, 10.5"R)

Toyo T1-R Tyres (245x35x19F, 275x35x19R)

Armourfend Paint Protection (Part Bonnet, Full Front, Mirrors, Wing Edges etc)

MY06 LED Rear Lights

Stubby Aerial

Chrome Grill Kit

Interior

Custom Grey Leather/Alcantara Seats [R]

Zeitronix Zt-2 LED Headunit (Sunglasses Holder) for Boost, AFR, EGT and Lambda

Zt-2 Laptop Feed and Live Data Recording Software

General/Additional

Spare Cog Belt, Spare Serpentine Belt for Vortech Supercharger

OBDII Code Reader/Eraser

Walbro 255 Fuel Pump (never fitted)

Spare Engine Cover (Vortech Supercharger requires dremelling of engine cover to accommodate belt)

OEM Exhaust, OEM Cats, OEM Plenum and OEM Intake

OEM (MY03) Rear Lights

Never Tracked

Service History

P1 Service 19/7/05, 7,800 miles (Middlehurst, St Helens)

P2 Service 1/8/06, 10,295 miles (Fish Bros, Swindon)

Oil + Filter Change / New Spark Plugs / General check over 13/06/2007 (TDI, Lakeside)

Current mileage c.15,500

OK - Car is definitely now for sale, tough decision to make as she is a delight to drive, but while the sensible side of me is winning the argument someone will have the opportunity to buy a well looked after Z.

I will post a proper advert later on with a price, once I have worked out how much I could get breaking the car back to stock, how much I have spent etc. etc.

Until then, any offers by PM, thanks.