Z Powered Laguna coupe

DmZ33

Any big engined French car will be a contender for the quickest depreciating car on the road. It will be a bargain second hand but I can't see it coming with the full bore 350z motor because it will be front drive and torque steer will be horrendous. I reckon it will come with a tame version, 250bhp tops.

I quite like French cars, they always ride very well and are comfortable on long trips but I really only buy the Diesels. The French are very good at Diesels, the petrols are decidedly average for the most part. Quite recently I had cause to make a long trip in a Laguna DCi Estate, I cruised at a steady 90 all day long and got 49 mpg. I was very comfortable all day and very impressed with the cars ride and composure at speed, a really superb car and good value second hand due to the market being flooded with fleet cars. I would go as far as to recommend a Laguna DCi to anyone who racks up mileage out of their own pocket, or as a company car choice.

P.S. No, I haven't got one for sale just now :p

Any big engined French car will be a contender for the quickest depreciating car on the road. It will be a bargain second hand but I can't see it coming with the full bore 350z motor because it will be front drive and torque steer will be horrendous. I reckon it will come with a tame version, 250bhp tops.

I quite like French cars, they always ride very well and are comfortable on long trips but I really only buy the Diesels. The French are very good at Diesels, the petrols are decidedly average for the most part. Quite recently I had cause to make a long trip in a Laguna DCi Estate, I cruised at a steady 90 all day long and got 49 mpg. I was very comfortable all day and very impressed with the cars ride and composure at speed, a really superb car and good value second hand due to the market being flooded with fleet cars. I would go as far as to recommend a Laguna DCi to anyone who racks up mileage out of their own pocket, or as a company car choice.

P.S. No, I haven't got one for sale just now :p

But watch this space................ ;)

And who are you?

I dont understand how who I am or an introduction is relevant to this post.

Because this is my first post does not make me a "spam bot", I have been lurking for a while.....I can see why some people on the forum didnt like you ;)

That made me chuckle.