Sat nav options

Almeida1234

The OEM sat nav isn't worth the premium if already in a car or the cost of buying it to fit.

Either get a double din stereo, or you can rig a [insert your preferred sat nav brand here] into the cubby.

I love the factory sat nav (excluding the lack of postcode thing), then again I won't even swap out the crappy Bose as I like an OEM looking dash.

The OEM sat nav isn't worth the premium if already in a car or the cost of buying it to fit.

Either get a double din stereo, or you can rig a [insert your preferred sat nav brand here] into the cubby.

I love the factory sat nav (excluding the lack of postcode thing), then again I won't even swap out the crappy Bose as I like an OEM looking dash.

But you like fancy bumpers and brakes :wacko: why not make the stuff you see look better :shrug:

But you like fancy bumpers and brakes :wacko: why not make the stuff you see look better :shrug:

I just hate having a head unit with a fascia to make it fit properly, just doesn't seem to look like it was meant for the car to me. :shrug:

I just hate having a head unit with a fascia to make it fit properly, just doesn't seem to look like it was meant for the car to me. :shrug:

Fair enough we are all different :thumbs:

Sent from the golf club...