Can an old key be reprogrammed?

KyleR

Cant see why not... Id be willing to give it a try for you if you can get it down (no win no fee :teeth: )

Id just like to try out my new toy to be honnest!

Adem

Easyjet fly into belfast, you're more than welcome to bring the equipement with you and i'll meet you at the airport to try it out :lol:

Cant see why not... Id be willing to give it a try for you if you can get it down (no win no fee :teeth: )

Adem

Easyjet fly into belfast, you're more than welcome to bring the equipement with you and i'll meet you at the airport to try it out :lol:

I'd be well up for that only I don't trust Easy Jet (something about the branding that puts me off)

:lol:

Adem

Hi Adem,

I have a key from my old 350z and need a new one as I only have one too.Obviously I will need a new blade but I can sort that.

Are you interested in me sending you my old key to get it programmed?(if this is possible?)

As discussed no win no fee lol.

cheers,

Chris

Adem

Hi Adem,

I have a key from my old 350z and need a new one as I only have one too.Obviously I will need a new blade but I can sort that.

Are you interested in me sending you my old key to get it programmed?(if this is possible?)

cheers,

Chris

I'd guess he's going to need the car too, so unless you can get the car to him too I'd presume it's the no fee option. I'd hope you wouldn't be able to clone a key without actually having the car present, but seeing the issues BMW are having with their anti theft systems currently I wouldn't be so sure!

Adem

Hi Adem,

cheers,

Chris

I will indeed need the car here Chris to programme the key to it. Im more than happy to have a go if you want to make the trek down! the tool has a 100% success rate so far just havent done a 350z with it yet