Bluetooth

Dan

I bought a Landcruiser this week which has Bluetooth built into it, I've had cars with this before but never really bothered trying to set it up but because the Landcruiser has it on the Touch Screen it was an absolute doddle to connect to.

Now every time I get into the car it connects to my phone automatically and I can dial out on the Touch Screen ( or steering wheel controls ) and the conversation comes through the car speakers, automatically muting the stereo.

Isn't technology amazing - mobile phones used to be the size of house bricks and now they weigh 3 tons and need an engine to drag them about ;-)

Having some trouble with my bluetooth in my car, the phone book and all that is set up at long last, but when i get in my car, like i did this morning, my phone connects and of someone rings me i can answer, works all ok, if i say dial name then name it works, but it just dont dial, i dont get it, any ideas ?

Having some trouble with my bluetooth in my car, the phone book and all that is set up at long last, but when i get in my car, like i did this morning, my phone connects and of someone rings me i can answer, works all ok, if i say dial name then name it works, but it just dont dial, i dont get it, any ideas ?

After it speaks back the name, you have to say

"Dial"

:thumbs::thumbs:

"Dial"

This one got me at first....Why do you have to say 'dial' again when you have already said 'dial name/number'? what else would they expect you to do? :wacko:

"Dial"

This one got me at first....Why do you have to say 'dial' again when you have already said 'dial name/number'? what else would they expect you to do? :wacko:

I agree, I just think it is generally more difficult for us "Marks" :thumbdown::thumbdown::thumbdown: