SuperStu's Super Sale - Reopened For Business

Stutopia

Some goodies from the shed for sale. Got a new idea for a special mod :ninja: and trying to raise some funds...

Pulleys now sold again :)

OEM pipes from when my SAMCOs went in - £10

OEM intake pipe from when my SAMCO went in - £10

IMG_2979_zps2e062791.jpg

Everything is priced pre-postage costs, happy for collection (Blackpool) or shipping of your choice (at your cost). Feel free to ask anything you need to, or if you want more photos of something.

Edited by SuperStu

Out of interest, what does fitting those pulleys do/improve?

Here you go mate, just ripped off a website.

Details

• As featured in Performance Auto & Sound and Modified magazines! • Power and torque gains throughout the power-band! • Realize gains of up to 11 HP and 6 ft lbs of torque • Stock-sized main crank pulley (no under-drive related issues) • Stock size maintains OE water pump speed and OE alternator output! • Metal sleeve on main crank pulley for a positive seal – no leaking main seal! • Main crank pulley weight is 1.84 Ibs vs. 6.24 lbs stock! • Fully balanced, super light, and super strong! • Aircraft grade aluminum construction to ISO 9001 manufacturing standards • Total weight of kit is 2.52 lbs vs. 7.54 lbs stock! • AMS laser-etched logos • Anodized black for an ultimate protective finish and sleek look! Applications: 350Z 2003-2006 G35 2002-2006

Seconds on the tyres depending on where you are to collect them from

Second tyre dibs duly noted - Blackpool or motorway service station in surrounding area for collection.

Excellent I'm from Warrington but my mate lives in Blackpool so he could pick them up for me or I could come meet you :-)

• 3 weeks later...