Pistonhears Sunday Service 10/11: Mercedes-Benz World, Surrey

SamN

I'll keep my eye out for you guys. I'll be in my Black Zed, plate is S18 NUG. I'll be with my mate in his fluo green supercharged vx220 which may be easier to spot! Smaller, but bloody bright!!

Last time I went to SS at MB World we weren't on the list and got in fine anyway.

I'll be with my mate in his fluo green supercharged vx220 which may be easier to spot! Smaller, but bloody bright!!

I remember that car from previous PHSS, it's utterly stunning. He gets massive Man Points.

• Like 1

Did see a black one, a blue one and a sliver one which I assume was yours Jordan, but the black and blue ones I definitely didn't recognise. Well, I recognised the plate on the black one, but cannot remember who it belongs to.

Great day out though, weather was stunning and a great mix of metal as always. Shame the Enzos, FGT and CGT left so early, I cannot for the life of me work out why.

• Like 1

I'll keep my eye out for you guys. I'll be in my Black Zed, plate is S18 NUG. I'll be with my mate in his fluo green supercharged vx220 which may be easier to spot! Smaller, but bloody bright!!

Last time I went to SS at MB World we weren't on the list and got in fine anyway.

Hi Sam, saw your car. Those vx220 are low aren't they!!

• 3 weeks later...

Im on there but 668 atm, got to hope 68 people drop out :D

Hi mate, took a look at your car, obviously didn't catch you though. Hope you had a good day. Did wave as you left.

Im on there but 668 atm, got to hope 68 people drop out :D

Hi mate, took a look at your car, obviously didn't catch you though. Hope you had a good day. Did wave as you left.

Hi mate sorry only just seen this! Ahhh if i saw you waving i would have waved back! I didnt ignore you haa! You going to the next SS at goodwood?