Great Scott!!!

letank87

For anyone who's interested in replacing their zed, here's the perfect replacement! :teeth:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BTTF-De-Lorean-Scirocco-VW-DeLorean-Back-to-the-future_W0QQitemZ330134259139QQihZ014QQcategoryZ9873QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

My mates have built this car to take to Le Mans this year and it started as as a bit of a laugh, but given the fact that they are all automotive engineers from NTCE, Spyker F1, Red Bull F1 to name a few, they have really gone to town on it and done an awesome job! Obviously it's a bit of a pi$$ take, but that's what Le Mans is all about - a big two fingers up to all the ponses in Ferrari's and Lambo's (no offence Sarnie! :p )!!!

Is this Zedrush's new car?
:lol:

:yuck: - whats the point!

As I said, it's for a laugh! :wacko:

Really, some of you do lack a sense of humour at times! ;)

That poor Scirocco has never had so many people look at it in the 20 years it's been on the road until now. The best part about it, is that you can go somewhere like Le Mans and seriously get more looks in a car that cost £50 to put together, than you would if you were in a car worth 10,000 times that!!!! If seeing a stupid looking VW dressed as a Deloreon makes someones day and they end up having a laugh with their friends about it, then it's all worth it, isn't it?! You have to remember, this car isn't someones pride and joy, it's an absolute pi$$ take brought on by most of the chavmobiles you see on our roads who are owned by people who are deadly serious about their ripspeed LEDS and primer coloured bodykits!!!!

And why not do it??? Check out the ebay auction, and you'll see that they stand to make quite a bit of money out of it! :p Not too stupid IMO ;)

Is this Zedrush's new car?
:lol:

:yuck: - whats the point!

As I said, it's for a laugh! :wacko:

Really, some of you do lack a sense of humour at times! ;)

That poor Scirocco has never had so many people look at it in the 20 years it's been on the road until now. The best part about it, is that you can go somewhere like Le Mans and seriously get more looks in a car that cost £50 to put together, than you would if you were in a car worth 10,000 times that!!!! If seeing a stupid looking VW dressed as a Deloreon makes someones day and they end up having a laugh with their friends about it, then it's all worth it, isn't it?! You have to remember, this car isn't someones pride and joy, it's an absolute pi$$ take brought on by most of the chavmobiles you see on our roads who are owned by people who are deadly serious about their ripspeed LEDS and primer coloured bodykits!!!!

And why not do it??? Check out the ebay auction, and you'll see that they stand to make quite a bit of money out of it! :p Not too stupid IMO ;)

Seems like a laugh to me. I can fully understand the reason for building it and for taking it to Le Mans. Where I struggle is why anyone would want it afterwards - clearly your pals don't! :)

I got this at work the other day....mastercard moment...

You find the perfect delorean 10,000.00

Buying the film to copy the time machine, 5.99

Buying all the parts and fitting them yourself 500.00

Finding out some kid in a 50 quid scirocco steals your limelight...

PRICELESS!!! :p:p

SP_A0055.jpg