Engraved flip key infill

Easty

This is a infill plate for the flip keys that quite a few of you guys have and I also have just got :-)

It fits on the front and I can get them made up in

Silver or Gold. .

They say 350z and you can have it with a small "Z" or a big "Z" the same size as the numbers. . .

e8u2u7yr.jpg

amuhabu6.jpg

da3e6e9u.jpg

I could also have "Nismo" put on them instead of "350z"

It's personal preference. .

Any questions drop me a PM :-)

They will cost £5 delivered

Edited by Easty

Thread allowed by team although Easty is not a member trader, given his explanation:

"Hi it isn't a side line, I found a place when iv had my key cut that can do them and because I found the flip key thread I thought a few people would like them. . .

All I'm asking for is my postage and I'm not making money on these for the sake of a pound it just isn't worth it. . .

Just trying to help people out with them"

• 3 weeks later...
Posted · Hidden by neo, December 16, 2013 - No reason given
Hidden by neo, December 16, 2013 - No reason given

Thread allowed by team although Easty is not a member trader, given his explanation:

"Hi it isn't a side line, I found a place when iv had my key cut that can do them and because I found the flip key thread I thought a few people would like them. . .

All I'm asking for is my postage and I'm not making money on these for the sake of a pound it just isn't worth it. . .

Just trying to help people out with them"

I didn't know you're allowed to help people here without a trader fee paid, I've been told differently :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

I'm pretty sure he couldn't as he engraves them so it's a set patten he's got . . . .

The last one I sold had it with a big Z instead of a small one and it looked better, well I think it did lol

I'm consider swapping mine to one with a big Z instead of a small one