07 350z gt

kevgreen16

hi to all, if anyone is interested i have a 07 350z gt in met black with sat nav and paint protection, 2600 miles on clock, as new condition, registered on 10 march, first one to give me 26k takes it , pm me or ring me on 07984240536 for more detailes, thanks kev

Aha, that's why.

I've seen a few 07 "old shapes" and wondered why folk would go for them instead of the new one. Good deals I suppose?

well i got it in ma head to change now, so its still for sale to first person with 26k, big saving for someone< martinmac bought my chrome wheels and he has seen the car, anyone can ask him how mint it is, so come on who wants this good deal, i want to order my new one, thanks kev

Aha, that's why.

I've seen a few 07 "old shapes" and wondered why folk would go for them instead of the new one. Good deals I suppose?

well i got it in ma head to change now, so its still for sale to first person with 26k, big saving for someone< martinmac bought my chrome wheels and he has seen the car, anyone can ask him how mint it is, so come on who wants this good deal, i want to order my new one, thanks kev

Can't you part ex it?

Anyone on here with £26k+ to spend is probably going to do what your doing and buy the new version :blush:

Aha, that's why.

Can't you part ex it?

Anyone on here with £26k+ to spend is probably going to do what your doing and buy the new version :blush:

well someone who does not like the new one or does not want to spend the extra may be interested :teeth:

Aha, that's why.

Can't you part ex it?

well someone who does not like the new one or does not want to spend the extra may be interested :teeth:

Very true mate :thumbs:

• 2 weeks later...

Had to add to this thread. Bought some Wheels off Kev recently as he mentioned and his Z is immaculate. Was very tempted but have run out of additions to the house to buy brownie points. I know Kevs reasons for wanting to sell are genuine so any one who is tempted, dont feel the car isnt accurately described.

Will pick up the old wheels Kev when I dont need my boat to get there :thumbs: , hope the fish are well.

Martin

Had to add to this thread. Bought some Wheels off Kev recently as he mentioned and his Z is immaculate. Was very tempted but have run out of additions to the house to buy brownie points. I know Kevs reasons for wanting to sell are genuine so any one who is tempted, dont feel the car isnt accurately described.

Will pick up the old wheels Kev when I dont need my boat to get there :thumbs: , hope the fish are well.

Martin

hi martin, i have just got back on line after 16 days off, thats sky for ya, give me a ring when you want to arrange the wheels, thanks kev