Fuel cut off??

pooler350

I've just finished working on car and had the front end jacked up ( it was jacked up overnight). Tried to start car will turn over but not fire , all I've done is change the banana arm and front discs . On a previous car (ford) there was a fuel cut off switch which used to activate if car jacked up for any length of time . does anyone know if a 350 z has one ??? It could just be the battery as I had a strange episode with the lights last week ,but car turns over ok .

I came home last Monday turned car and lights off got out of car and side lights came back on , tried a few times but would not turn off . In the end disconnected battery lead . Same next day had a but of a poke around looking at earth point etc nothing found but ok the rest of just week . Posted a question on here and had a reply saying another member had this fault just prior to his battery packing in .

Followed an earlier thread turned car over ( was planning on 20 seconds ) fired up just before assume it was flooded , I couldn't make my mind up if to floor accelerator or not ? .I'm going to kept battery as it turns over much faster , and a few times recently the car hasn't started on the first turn as it always has done . Thanks for all the help