[SOLD]japspeed k1 for sale *sold*

kbeast35

here for sale is my old japspeed k1 exhaust, i know that japspeed aren't very highly thought of on the forum due to fitment issues, quality issues etc. and hopefully the price will reflect that :surrender:

this exhaust was on the car when i bought it approx. 5000 miles ago and having spoken to the previous owner as far as i am aware there were no fitment issues, i actually quite liked the sound it made with the bungs installed but without them it was just too loud for me, but there are people on here that run them without!

the rear cans polish up quite nicely and although the hangars and flanges appear to be corroded they are all solid as are all the welds a little more elbow grease and a bit of scotchbrite will bring the rest up a treat

i'm looking for £100 collected from ely, cambs,

my intention is to donate the proceeds from this sale to the forum

(please be aware that i am selling without bolts or gaskets)

006_zps8e294185.jpg

005_zps74960726.jpg

004_zps7c6873fa.jpg

003_zpsebf6d70a.jpg

002_zpsf6fb9fda.jpg

001_zps33f075ec.jpg

Edited by kbeast35

I love my Japspeed K1. I have no issues with the quality or fitment and LOVE the sound (bungs in)

GLWTS (not that you'll need it) and what a fantastic offer donating the proceeds to the forum Nice one :thumbs:.

• 2 weeks later...