Speed camera warning

Neildvs

If you have the Connect Premium satnav (2010 onwards), the instructions are on pp 8-6 & 8-7 of the Navigation System Owner's Manual - a very confusing and long-winded tome, but rtfm. This information may not apply to you, but as you haven't told us the year of your car, it's the best i can do.

Personally. I'd never turn the speed camera warning off - I need all the help I can get. ...Did you know you can turn the warning volume down, so she's not shouting at you?

And welcome - shame your first post has had to be an angry one!!! What's your ride and post some pics.

Hi, thanks for that info, unfort the car didn't come with a manual for the navigation so I'll find a download off the internet....

Apologies my original question wasn't supposed to sound 'angry'......

I'm a proud owner of a 2010 GT...

Hi Neil - now that I know you have a 2010 (hopefully with Connect Premium touch screen satnav) I'll make the effort to list the steps you take to turn her off. Click the following...

1. Settings.

2. Navigation.

3. Safety Guide Settings.

4. Speed Limit Display.

5. Safety Camera Warning Settings.

6. Safety Camera Voice Alert (on/off).

Job done. Nag-free motoring!!!

Good luck mate. Now can we see some pics & know what part of the country you're in?

• Like 1

Hi Neil - now that I know you have a 2010 (hopefully with Connect Premium touch screen satnav) I'll make the effort to list the steps you take to turn her off.

Just to confirm, pre-Connect Premium equipped 370's do not have the speed camera option :)

• Like 1

Hi Neil - now that I know you have a 2010 (hopefully with Connect Premium touch screen satnav) I'll make the effort to list the steps you take to turn her off.

Just to confirm, pre-Connect Premium equipped 370's do not have the speed camera option :)

aaaah - thanks - I didn't know that.