Still undecided on what to do?

nowhereboy

As above.. I dont think a type r B16 B18 engine has ever failed? I personally never heard of one letting go.

Tbh I think ur kill clutches n gearbox's even trying to hurt it.. reguler oil changes and your good to go..

I extend what I believe is fantastic build quality to most Jap car makers.. but I think Honda may steal top spot on reliability ;-)

Go with your heart, you know both cars so which will make you grin most. If you don't need it to commute then the only thing that matters is which will give most pleasure. It's taken me many years and approx 40 cars and bikes to find a "toy" I can afford that makes me grin every time I go out but when the magic wears off it will be gone! Until then zeditis rules!

• Like 1

I quite like the idea of a DC2 :)

They are more expensive than EP3's tho, crazy really considering how most of them are imports and pretty old.

I like how the DC2 is a rare sight on uk roads tho and It still has a little of that wow factor that the EP3 doesn't.

http://www.pistonheads.com/classifieds/used-cars/honda/integra/honda-integra-type-r--dc2--98-spec--jdm/1792647#

This one is really tidy, it would almost be defeating the point paying that much tho, I don't want to be spending more than 3.5 grand if it can be helped.