Well the roof don't leak

zxrob

Been out for an hour in the raoadster, kinell, it threw it down for 10 minutes. no water anywhere so the roof is ok :)

I went our for an hour yesterday as well, bad choice, went out on the bike, I was feckin soaked :angry:

Rob

Glad your Roadster doesn't leak Rob. :yahoo: Bikes and wet weather are a nightmare though, never mind the getting wet part it's the slippery drain covers & visibility that would worry me.

Yep, you have to take it easy, nah, feck it have some fun, I couldn't beleive how slow car drivers were yesterday in the rain, fecking walking pace

Not long had the Zed so just getting use to it, funny how every fecker and his mate wants to race me, dont get this when I'm in the qashqai :lol:

Rob

Enjoy your roadster, Rob, I've had mine just on a year, and love every minute of driving it!

I've only had mine a few weeks, love it

Had so many nice comments, mainly, "that looks great mate" :)

I went fo a Zed because I've always loved the look of them, big brutish car, also it goes nicely on the drive with my qashqai and the wifes juke :)

Rob

Over the years I have had a few convertibles and I swear by Fabsil, its actually a waterproofer for tents and the like. Costs about 7 quid a tin from most camping shops. Once a year I give the roof a good clean, let it dry off and then give it a good coat of Fabsil. Keeps the roof in tip top condition creates a protective waterproof barrier, easier to get bird doo dah off as well.