JDM non Brembo disc's

lomoto

Has any body on here replaced their Brake Disc's ?

mine are the Non Brembo type, just been a spirited run out this evening and cooked the brakes, and they are vibrating like mad now.. was going to change the pads anyway but looks like the disc's are on the agenda to :blush:

Any idea's where to get them at the right price ??

I think Sarnie had some discs ages ago mate, but he may be able to point you in the right direction :thumbs:

Thanks Andy , It's your fault they have gone anyway :p Due to your glowing report on the EBC pads I just thought I'd give the old ones a good run out before I swopped and look what happens :blush:

I've been keeping my eye on this issue, since I reckon I will need front disks and pads fairly soon. I seem to remember that Big Phil was able to supply disks for JDM non Brembo's.

a bit of a group buy coming on Jim ??

Possibly, but my domestic bank manager :blush: reckons I will need to wait until after we get back from visiting my daughter in Australia in July. :thumbdown:

Maybe by early August, but that will be too late for you, I suspect.

edit - mind you - at these prices????

How do I get in touch with you Big Phil ?

See the number under his sig? Press those buttons on your telephone and as if by magic......... :p

I'm tired and emotional , missed that one Sarnie ...there's no pulling the wool over your eyes is there :p

See the number under his sig? Press those buttons on your telephone and as if by magic......... :p

I'm tired and emotional , missed that one Sarnie ...there's no pulling the wool over your eyes is there :p

Sharp as a tac me :teeth:

Sharp as a tac me :teeth:

Hmmmmm that's not quite the expression I had in mind :p

something about two short planks ;)

Bugger :headhurt: NO disc's in the UK for the JDM Zed... looks like a few weeks wait :dry:

Thats what I found when I was trying this time last year. Most were saying 12 weeks some were saying they had no idea at all :wacko:

Had a try round today , can get some from the States but they want $250 for shipping :scare:

Bugger :headhurt: NO disc's in the UK for the JDM Zed... looks like a few weeks wait :dry:

Thats what I found when I was trying this time last year. Most were saying 12 weeks some were saying they had no idea at all :wacko:

Had a try round today , can get some from the States but they want $250 for shipping :scare:

For some reason the sellers in the US were telling me that their discs wouldn't fit a RHD zed :wacko: