Exhausts(again)

degsysn51

Hi all,have now had my 370 for 6 weeks ;a 60 reg gt in gun metal bought from a 68 year old man who rarely used it.Had 4500 miles on the clock and smelt brand new.I gather every time he took it out,he washed it on it's return.And not one mark on any of the alloys.Anyway at some time shortly I'll give you my report on the car itself.Now to the point.It's too quiet.We all know that.It's odd to me that nissan give the car an almost refined exhaust note whilst all hell can be breaking out in the car with so much road noise.Two extremes.Anyway the exhaust has got to go.Have heard quite a few examples on utube but is it me-they still don't sound loud.I'm not looking to change the thing to find very little difference-did that once with an mx5 and put a power-flow on with not a huge amount of difference-and I only want a cat-back and nothing else.So those of you with replacements ,give me a % rise in noise.Is it 10,20 or 30% rise .Have seen Invidias reasonably priced and borlas which may well not be.Your feed back will be greatly appreciated.Am in the North West outside Merseyside if anyone has one fitted and will let me listen.best wishes to all,Derek

Hi Derek

If its just a minimal sound increase you are after then Gemini is the one to buy.

http://www.tarmacsportz.co.uk/products.aspx?CategoryId=6acd5627-7b5a-4fcd-b947-09b52eb6090b

If you want something a bit louder then take your pic above, most have videos embedded ^

I have two pallets of Invidia Geminis coming in Monday, Invidias coupled with Berks will give you a great sound if you decide later on that you want a bit more Grrr

Feel free to contact me with any questions

Edited by Tarmac

I have an Auto 370Z and have the Invader Gemini with the Berks De-Cats, Apart from startup it can sound as quiet as the stock once it's warmed up and just plodding along but the Zeds definitely got a loud pedal now. i would say its at least 60% louder when giving it some throttle. I can manage the exhaust note even more when using the flappy paddle to shift through the gears. So i can recommend the Invader Gemini then if you want to to turn up the volume & deepen the tone add the Berks - thats exactly what i done