'03 Headlight Bulbs

Cozzi

I currently have a HID kit fitted to my 03, I know its an aftermarket kit because im sure they are about 8k temp.

My question is what bulb type would a prefacelift 350z take in the headlights, High and dipped beams.. Thanks.

I currently have a HID kit fitted to my 03, I know its an aftermarket kit because im sure they are about 8k temp.

My question is what bulb type would a prefacelift 350z take in the headlights, High and dipped beams.. Thanks.

My JDM has standard oems and it's about 8k too. You can just change the bulbs.

Do you want to know firmament for a hid or none hid car. Also you would know by the wiring and ballast if it was oem of not.

Dblock is correct. Just because they're 8000k doesnt mean the whole kit is aftermarket, just the bulbs have been changed probably.

The standard bulbs you need are D2R's, and you should be able to pick a pair up for under 20 quid on eBay.

Ok thanks, assumption is the problem here lol.

Ill look into it further. How bright are peoples headlights?

I find mine seem to be lacking slightly, another reason i thought they may be a cheap ebay kit. But they may just be cheap bulbs then.

Take one of the splash guards off under the arch and you'll see an after market ballast in there if there is one, otherwise there'll be a 3" x 3" black metal box attached to the bottom of the headlamp unit with a grey clip from the loom attached.

If you google 350z ballast you'll see what you're looking for.