I have a confession to make... :(

Commander

Since this is turning into a bit of a confession session, sometimes when catching a glimpse of a Toyota Celica heading in my direction, the shape of the headlights makes me believe its a Zed for a second or two.

Easy mistake, flashed a couple of Celica's :blush: .

Do you need new batteries in your glasses?! :p:lol:

Not done it yet with the Zed but almost got caught out a few times when I had MR2's. Usual thing when you see another was to flash your pop-up headlights....(which I still miss having). A few times driving down the road you look in the distance, oh oh an mr2....hand gets in position to flash the main beam, then as you get close enough its a frikking Ford Probe :lol:

• Like 1

Not done it yet with the Zed but almost got caught out a few times when I had MR2's. Usual thing when you see another was to flash your pop-up headlights....(which I still miss having). A few times driving down the road you look in the distance, oh oh an mr2....hand gets in position to flash the main beam, then as you get close enough its a frikking Ford Probe :lol:

I did that a few times. :blush:

• 1 month later...

The other day my girlfriend came home and said "I saw another one of your car just down the road on the corner, a silver one". I thought it must be new around here as I hadn't seen it before, the next morning on my way to work I checked and it was an Audi TT... I gave her a serious talking to, especially as I hate Audi's haha!

The main big difference between zeds and audi TTs is that zeds don't break down constantly! I had a mk1 tt many years ago and it was unusable as it broke down everytime you drove it, a few years later in my madness I went and bought a brand new latest shape TT, that was a pile of unreliable crap too. since then went to jap stuff and never had a problem. :)