350Z STAINLESS STEEL BRAIDED BRAKE LINES £149

We are pleased to announce we can now offer a quality stainless steel brake hose solution for those looking to retain the OEM brake distribution blocks, as per the Goodridge kits, but at a much better price :)

These have been designed by us and manufactured by Hose Technik here in the UK using the highest quality components and stainless steel blocks. As a supplier to the Aerospace industry, the quality is second to none.

We have the kits in stock in Black and Translucent Blue ready for next day delivery if ordered before 3PM, but a full range of colours are available - please ask.

Please do not confuse these with cheaper hose kits. If you are after the perfect fit and highest quality then this is the kit to go for.

We can also supply Motul or Millers Racing brake fluid at great prices along with disc and pad combinations to suit anything from a road car to a track weapon!

http://www.clarkmoto...and=Hosetechnik

SBH-NIS-4-007BLK_zpsc728c68a.jpg

Visit our online shop for a huge range of 350Z and 370Z parts http://www.clarkmotorsport.co.uk/Home/1.html

Edited by Clark Motorsport/Zmanalex
  • Like 1

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Hey - been looking to upgrade to braided lines for a while and these look perfect, but I've never used screw-in lines before - do I need any other screws or adaptors with these, or does the kit contain everything you need?

(I'm in a '07 350z with stock Brembo calipers)

Apologies for the newbyness, and thanks in advance for the advice!

Jim