iPhone iPod Bose interface box

flamez

Plugs straight into the Bose and controls your iPhone iPod, playlists etc using the Bose control buttons on your headunit.

I had this running into the armrest cubby,

also has aux in so you can connect any other devices/phones to it as well

£45

post-13397-0-06666200-1381220216_thumb.jpg

post-13397-0-57051200-1381241133_thumb.jpg

post-13397-0-03292700-1381241994_thumb.jpg

Edited by flamez

Hi, am i correct in thinking that with this connected you cannot use the built in 6 CD changer?

you can still use the cd changer :)

I've never seen one of these work, as the socket that it plugs into is missing on UK Bose units.

I dont know what you mean, I have the UK Bose unit and it plugs straight in

I've never seen one of these work, as the socket that it plugs into is missing on UK Bose units.

Good info :thumbs:

But why the hell do manufacturers make things different? :rant:

huh?

yes it is handy, only removed it as i took took the bose system out.

you can access the playlists and scroll up and down through your playlists and forward and backwards on the tracks as well.

Edited by flamez

Hi, am i correct in thinking that with this connected you cannot use the built in 6 CD changer?

you can still use the cd changer :)

I dont know what you mean, I have the UK Bose unit and it plugs straight in

Good info :thumbs:

But why the hell do manufacturers make things different? :rant:

huh?

Good info when we thought it didn't work on UK Zeds as many don't and the imports have some different connections on the rear, hence the small rant about manufacturers making slight changes to things market dependant.

But, since it works squash all that and it's a great price of kit :thumbs:

Really That's quite strange, I'm not sure how that info came about, but there are quite a lot of UK suppliers selling this interface, would be weird them all selling something that doesn't fit lol :thumbs:

Edited by flamez

Really That's quite strange, I'm not sure how that info came about, but there are quite a lot of UK suppliers selling this interface, would be weird them all selling something that doesn't fit lol :thumbs:

Had a quick look and a lot of them also say that it doesnt work with a headunit with a 6 CD changer... As it says it plugs into where your CD changer would be.

Not saying it's right or wrong but all seems a bit strange.

Had a quick look and a lot of them also say that it doesnt work with a headunit with a 6 CD changer... As it says it plugs into where your CD changer would be.

Not saying it's right or wrong but all seems a bit strange.

strange indeed, i have the UK 350z GT with BOSE and 6 CD and worked perfectly for me.

Has who ever bought this installed it yet? Is it worth getting?

Will not get around to fitting it until mid Nov (working away).

As there seems to be differing backs to bose unit...it might not work in my car. (see separate post in ICE).