Selling my Cobra exhaust - minus the tips, suggested price?

sloutrou

Hi all,

I'll be looking to formally sell my Cobra system at some point next week, it is in perfect working order but due to an unfortunate event I have lost both exhaust tips, so these would need to be sourced.

I'll need to pick it up from Nissan next week and I can take some photos, but would it be of any interest to anyone or is it only good to be scrapped?

Obviously I would need to enquire about postage costs but I'd be curious to know what you guys would be prepared to pay for the entire system, minus the tips.

Jez

It's the resonated version, purchased June 2012. The tips were lost due to the fact that they were held in place with the supplied circlips, which being made of thin steel, gradually fell to pieces causing the tips to come away (I never found either one, unfortunately).

I am aware that Cobra Sport are aware of this, and provide uprated circlips.

Obviously the price would reflect the lack of tips as these would need to be sourced, but I believe these can be purchased by themselves from Cougar Store.

Any queries, just ask ;)

Jez

+1 what Gudzy said. I have no idea what it'd be worth without them although if you are selling and Cobra oblige with new tips then maybe you could select the style of tips a potential buyer may want. Just a thought :)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi all,

Just to give you an update, I have now got a box containing two brand spanking new TP34 tips, provided courtesy of Cougar Sport :)

I know I need to formally post on the For Sale forum but I would be open to offers between £450 and £500, and collection is preferred if at all possible.

Hi all,

Just to give you an update, I have now got a box containing two brand spanking new TP34 tips, provided courtesy of Cougar Sport :)

I know I need to formally post on the For Sale forum but I would be open to offers between £450 and £500, and collection is preferred if at all possible.

isnt brand new one of them costs £425 delivered?

Hi all,

isnt brand new one of them costs £425 delivered?

Jez is selling a cat back system, includes the Y pipe... :)