Petrol fuel system cleaner any use for zed ?

fairladyz2013

I am in the process of trying to find a place to do it this weekend. I will report back my findings.

Fluke, I did it in my driveway. You really don't get much smoke out the rear until you nail the pedal, there is smoke yes, but not terrible. Id give it some beans somewhere else though first, as I say with mine the first time I floored it I almost stalled because of the cloud coming out of the rear, I did this down my road too :blush:

I am waiting for a mobile mechanic to get beck to me. I am only home at weekends so it hard trying to book somebody that will be available on Saturday or Sunday. They have, however quoted me £99 to get it done. Edited by Fluke

I finally managed to get my car Terracleaned today at a garage called Car Make over in Wakefield Yorkshire. Mine was the first 350z he had dealt with, and he had to spend some time trying to get at the fuel hose from under the car. The actual cleaning process took about 30 mins. I was not sure what to expect, I didn't get clouds of smoke out the back, just an unusual smell from the exhaust. I was told that I should just be smelling clean air, but maybe having a sports cat changes that. Since having the process, I've noticed the car seems to rev a lot more easily, and the exhaust note seems slighty better. I haven't run any tests and I don't have a before and after emissions' print out, but the car certainly feels more responsive and livelier.