Warning to you all about posting......

Jacko

Guest prescience

He needs a smart lawyer who should get him off on the 'no independent verirfication' argument - cautionary tale though and tbh he should get done at that speed ;)

He needs a smart lawyer who should get him off on the 'no independent verirfication' argument - cautionary tale though ;)

Yeah, sure there is some loopholes they could use, but bit petty for the Sun to go on the rampage..... :dry:

Was there no tits, crap stories and "dear deidre" stories to publish that day, that they now getting into "investigative journalism"? :headhurt:

But as you say, warning for all......

Watch out for new users joining...... with a name such as "The Sun" :D

Bah, just tell them all its all photoshopped, they cant prove anything :p

Same goes for video if its not actually tape footage that they can get hold of. As prescience says, with no verification of the speed, prosecution wouldnt have a leg to stand on.

This does remind me of a time I heard of a biker being stopped, I think for something silly like an indicator out. They noticed he had a camera attached to the bike and viewed the tape and he was done for going 150MPH+. Idiot! Doing those speeds on public roads they deserve the book to be thrown at them.

How can they prove he drove that fast?

Maybe the speedo in his car is waaay off...

I think he has a chance to win this one, otherwise they can start prosecuting everybody driving in a Citroen where they have this digital speedo in the middle of the car, which you can read when driving next to them. Same goes for cars like Porsches where the wing goes up at 80 mph.