9.5j et35 all round my zed

Jared350z

I didn't realise they were pro drifter-specific sizes, nor that pro drifters can get tyres made to their spec. Handy to know.

Dont think theres was a need to be like that really, I didn't think they are hard tires to get I was merely saying I have friends that may be able to get the tires you said we're hard to find. I don't like the whole keyboard warrior thing and I wasn't trying to show off who my friends are so it would be nice not to be belittled. Didn't think that this was that type of forum.

Sorry, you must've taken my post the wrong way. I genuinely didn't realise they were common sizes for drifters, nor that drifters could get their sponsors to get the tyres made up for them. Apologies if it came out differently.

It definitely is that kind of forum though! :thumbs::lol:

Sorry, you must've taken my post the wrong way. I genuinely didn't realise they were common sizes for drifters, nor that drifters could get their sponsors to get the tyres made up for them. Apologies if it came out differently.

It definitely is that kind of forum though! :thumbs::lol:

Ah no worries mate, I know most forums can be like that. Its hard to tell the way someone is saying something over text. I can only ask them if they can get them, it doesnt sound like they are a hard size but I'm sure if I cant get them I'll be sending you a PM to see what else will work ha ha, thats if you dont mind. :surrender: