Nissan Factory SatNav Install kit

timb2010

Hi,

I've managed to buy a full boxed Nissan OEM SatNav upgrade kit. Apparently its all boxed new and comes with everything needed for a Nissan dealer to Add SatNav as an after sale option.

I've read that because of the price of the kit from Nissan £1200-£1400 plus fitting cost it was never a viable option. Well it cost me £125 so I thought I would give it a go..

I've read on the US forums conflicting reports saying you have to rip out the whole dash to get the wires to connect it. But Im HOPING they just mean all the middle section that I have done about 5 times since I had the car.

Can anyone please advise me on how big a job this might be?

Thanks (waiting holding breath)

Edited by timb2010

The only problem I can think of is that the 313's with factory SatNav's have a different way of mounting the SatNav in the dash, they don't have a cubby hole but I've no idea if the 313 SatNav units are different in any way and while this isn't the first post I've seen about retro fitting a factory SatNav I don't think anyone else has actually attempted it.

Pete

well its arrived and looks liKellie it should!!

now to get my head around the install. good news it comes with an instruction manual. I will scan and upload it as I've not seen one like this.

7yqave3e.jpg

rapuve5y.jpg

gemanuju.jpg

looks like I'm missing:

asuneze6.jpg

I will have to buy 23 and I'm hoping 24 is already behind my cubby?

25 looks the same.

all this and apparently the birdview isn't very good!!!

• 1 year later...