350Z / 370Z 'Stormforce' fitted Car Cover

mike89

As per title, selling due to it not being required. It is in 'like new' condition. Barely used by previous owner who sold it to me wih the car. I did plan to use it but a change to circumstances means it has sat in my spare room since July. I don't have any pics of it on the car but it is a professional fit, including wing mirrors. You can check that out on the Cover-Zone website, but if you'd like a pic of it on my car I will put it on and take one. It's too large to post I think so cash on collection preferred. I live in East Kilbride (outskirts of Glasgow). I will take £100 delivered for it.

image-1.jpg

image-3.jpg

Edited by mike89

Hi Brett,

I presume these are sold vacuum packed because they are fairly large as you could imagine. I will see how small I can get it and look into postage costs. Preference would still to be getting a collection but I will get back to you.

Hi Brett,

I presume these are sold vacuum packed because they are fairly large as you could imagine. I will see how small I can get it and look into postage costs. Preference would still to be getting a collection but I will get back to you.

Mike, on the website it looks like they come in a storage bag, do you have that? I'd have thought it'd be ok to compress into a cardboard box for posting?

• 3 weeks later...