Nismo Get's It's Third Mod

The G Man

Aren't you supposed to have the plate suppliers name and postcode on the plate, along with the BS number?

Correct. I have the same plates as George and those deatils are on the right hand side of the plate on mine. I don't think George has a photo that includes the right hand side of his plate is his post.

Also having the 370z nismo on there is illgeal to only allowed company name who made them or leave it blank found out as was pulled over the other day fined £100 by a very kind traffic policeman

He said has to have bs number and no wirting in the middle unless the plate company's website

Mine had 350zweb site they said was illegal

Couldnt bealive they fined me £100 for it jammy gits :/

Edited by F4ABP

Also having the 370z nismo on there is illgeal to only allowed company name who made them or leave it blank found out as was pulled over the other day fined £100 by a very kind traffic policeman

He said has to have bs number and no wirting in the middle unless the plate company's website

That can't be right can it? The plates that came with my car have the 'West London Motor Group' in the same place.

Plates are legal, Nismo logo, legal, check out the t and x's on demon plates site