Porsche 911

sinbad

Someone posted this before but i cant for the life of me find it..

http://www.pistonheads.com/sales/161962.htm

Anyway, i saw this in the flesh on my way home from work, i nearly died of shock!! :scare: especially as someone had posted it up on here within the last few days.

It was heading southbound on the M6 near warrington. It looks as bright in the flesh as it does on the pics. Awesome!! B)

I've just looked at the pics again, and it looks quite familiar. Could they be based in Preston??

Sod it, i'm gunna head up their on saturday and have a look. Ive seen a few 911's and ferraris outside the place where i think it is. I'll give em a knock and see if i can have a gander.

Oh so it is where i thought it was. awesome! I'll be taking a gander then!

Zedrush - Really? He's a lucky man, i have looked at one of these in the Porsche dealership in Bolton. Looks Quality. I wouldn't mind taking one out for a test drive anyway. B):teeth:

How far you from London mate as Im going out with him soon and you can come see it he will even take you for a spin in it, he ownes the nightclub up london that Jonathon went to last weekend he is a top bloke :thumbs:

He did have a Bugatti too only for six months, :wacko: too much money lol :thumbs:

Yeh he is well safe and can fight too, but very humble person, he wanted to do a cage fight and trained up for it, he is an adrenaline junkie, I really look up to him as a role model :thumbs:

kiane.jpg

This is him when he promo'd his fight, contrast was over darkened for sharpness in this picture

Picture??????????????

Huh? :wacko: It was fom a cage rage poster, just saying he has done well for himself he is only 31 and ownes 7 nightclubs flash cars and yet is really down to earth and humble dispite his gains, rare to come by

Picture??????????????

Huh? :wacko: It was fom a cage rage poster, just saying he has done well for himself he is only 31 and ownes 7 nightclubs flash cars and yet is really down to earth and humble dispite his gains, rare to come by

The little red crossed indicates that you tried to post a pic but for some reason we can't see it ;)

I'd be able to take him!!! Ive got a 6 pack somewhere its just hidden under a stone of flab! :teeth:

I used to love martial arts and used to be pretty good at it too but i just dont have the reactions and flexability in my legs to do it anymore.

No pics anyway, no ones pulling ur leg, i wouldn't dare anyway :boxing:

Lol, TBH its like riding a bike, once you go back top martial arts it dont take long to get back in the swing of things. The main in importance though is stamina. Doesnt matter how good you are with out stamina you will lose a fight, unless you knock them out in the first minute.

951ba79f.jpg

Think this will work now heres the picture from the poster of him. :thumbs: