Rota GTR 18" £550 ono

Tackleberry

Hey guys,

Selling my staggered rota gtrs. I believe these are et 25 and et 30 on the back, 8.5j f and 9.5j rear in 18". Front tyres are still legal with approx. 5mm of tread left. The wheels were on the car before i bought it and would benefit from a refurb.

Located in Aberdeen.

I'm looking for £550 but am open to offers. Collection preferable but can arrange courier at the buyers expense. Delivery will cost £33

IMAG0140_zpsdf1f2dda.jpg

IMAG0139_zpsf33e3ce6.jpg

IMAG0138_zps3bc9ffec.jpg

IMAG0137_zps3a9264f5.jpg

IMAG0136_zpsacac556c.jpg

IMAG0135_zpsd1a1ea05.jpg

IMAG0134_zps121fd74b.jpg

Heres how they looked on the car.

350censored1.jpg

Edited by Tackleberry

Sure by all means, thanks! I'm registered on driftworks but i need to make 30 odd posts before i can post in the for sale section which is fair enough. I just need to start spamming!

These were nice wheels on my 350, i just fancied a change and some deeper dishes. Totally in love with deep dish wheels. Think the gtr style really suits the 350z.

Sure by all means, thanks! I'm registered on driftworks but i need to make 30 odd posts before i can post in the for sale section which is fair enough. I just need to start spamming!

These were nice wheels on my 350, i just fancied a change and some deeper dishes. Totally in love with deep dish wheels. Think the gtr style really suits the 350z.

They will ban you if you spam then sell :lol: