350z parts - Invidia Gemini, OEM LED tail lights, 380RS Nismo pedal

msisleman

I have some 350z parts for sale:

Invidia Gemini stainless steel exhaust system, cat back, true dual. Sounds lovely, perfect noise level, no boom or rasp, just a lovely amplified OEM sound! Bought brand new 12 months ago and done 13,000 miles. Would probably benefit from some new gaskets and bolts, I will supply the old bolts and I might be able to find some brand new bolts for it in the garage. Condition is fantastic, only slight thing is a small dent in the steel back box which annoyingly was there from brand new, but I didn't notice until I'd fitted it so didn't bother returning it. These systems retail for around £870 in the UK. I'm after £475 picked up.

I CAN DELIVER TO MOST OF ESSEX, HERTS, SUFFOLK, CAMBRIDGESHIRE, EAST LONDON, KENT FOR A REASONABLE FEE TO COVER FUEL. Postage would be tricky if I'm honest, there's a lot of metal to it. I can look into it though.

P1030149_zpsa2adef43.jpg

P1030150_zpsf6146413.jpg

P1030151_zpse9037deb.jpg

OEM Nissan LED tail lights in great condition, no broken clips or anything, perfect working order. Only tiny issue is shown in the 2nd photo, a very small part of the corner of the clear cover is broken. You don't notice this on the car and they do not let in moisture. £160 posted.

P1030153_zpscdccb4a7.jpg

P1030155_zps9c994db0.jpg

Nissan 380RS Nismo accelerator pedal, great piece of kit this, perfect shape for heal and toe, unlike the original. Clips on in minutes. I brought this back from the US last November, it's done approximately 7,000 miles on my car. £40 posted.

P1030157_zps6157e164.jpg

350z plenum top half, used condition, perfect for a polish or aqua blast project. £30 posted.

P1030156_zps57b33a7a.jpg

I will buy the tail lights. I live in Finland but I can arrange a courier to pick the stuff up. You got PM.

Are you sure that they wont let the moisture in? I just saw this pic from your photobucket.

http://s173.photobuc...AG0189.jpg.html

Just seen this edit, as stated in the pm, this was a completely different tail light (damaged one with crack in the middle) that I was selling 9 months ago. Just wanted to clarify for anyone thinking I was pulling a fast one! Btw, the tail lights are sold to "350z-Helsinki".

Thanks,

Craig.