Howdy!

It's a coupe and has UK plates, very JDM looking though!

U.K white's are very rare, they were only made for a short time and will be on an 08 or 58 plate and will have a bulge bonnet.

Pete

The owner has gone awol along with the car these days, I usually see it all the time on the way to work!

Welcome. Considering a 400bhp 300zx, which weighs considerably more than a Focus and is RWD, starts getting very difficult to get the powder down, I'd imagine that much power in a Focus must be impossible to drive fast?

I'm also intrigued as to how the hell you tweak that much power from that engine. To get 400bhp from the 300zx 3 litre Twin Turbo, you need exhausts, intercoolers, boost turned up, run more fuel, induction, a new clutch to cope with the power, the list goes on! Hell, you need most of that to get that much power from a GTR RB26 DETT engine!

Welcome. Considering a 400bhp 300zx, which weighs considerably more than a Focus and is RWD, starts getting very difficult to get the powder down, I'd imagine that much power in a Focus must be impossible to drive fast?

I'm also intrigued as to how the hell you tweak that much power from that engine. To get 400bhp from the 300zx 3 litre Twin Turbo, you need exhausts, intercoolers, boost turned up, run more fuel, induction, a new clutch to cope with the power, the list goes on! Hell, you need most of that to get that much power from a GTR RB26 DETT engine!

The Focus is surprisingly stable at speed thanks to the wide track and ATB differential, torque steer can be annoying but can be easily handled by keeping a firm grip of the wheel.

You've lost me with regards to 300zx pal.

You've lost me with regards to 300zx pal.

Lost you? It was the predecessor to the 350z. A 280bhp, RWD, 3litre twin turbo coupe. Sorry if you knew that, but otherwise I'm not sure what you mean by lost you.

Nissan history is pretty alien to me, I only know of the 'legends' such as the R34 and the Silvia drift machines.