Water under the carpet on passenger side

Dashurik

Hi,Folks! As we all know it was raining badly past week.My zed was parked for week outside on the street I got into it today and noticed my passanger side floor was full of water!!!!!

It was dark and I briefly could identify that leak comes from somewhere where the battery seats,not sure where ecsactly from...

What may cause it and how to fix it? I parked under the trees most of the time ? May be leaves blocked something or windscreen cills are damaged? Any ideas?

Don't see that as the problem but could be - however under the passenger side is the inlet for the fan - this has a shaped plastic surround that connects to the plastic that runs under the windscreen wipers, I have seen a few where this has split off and moved allowing water to run down the screen and into the fan intake. Worth a look maybe?

They should be a reasonably tight fit though - only clipped in place with 3 10mm bolts (IIRC) to hold them down - the bolts are under little rectangular covers that just pop off - to take the drivers side off you need to remove the wipers.