Thank You and my favorite photo from Silverstone

Out of all the photos that have been posted up in the various forums I would like to share my favorite one with you all

Zparade.jpg

Thank you all who attend at Silverstone and you all sure gave me a big smile on my face when I saw how many of you who were there

Sorry if I have been a pain over the last few months prodding, poking and posting up so many posts As I am sure you all must have thought Oh God not another post from that senile old fool about the Parade

Bit of a shame we only managed 167 Z/ZXs on the parade as someone counted 183 cars on the stand at one time but the crafty one had a box of models in the back of the Kaminari so I wonder if we could count them to boost the numbers up a bit

Again a big thank you all for making the day such a great success and hope to see you all at Billing in a few weeks time

Bet you are glad you dont have me annoying you about anything anymore!

Hmm, maybe i'll join the zed club :lol:;)

A big thanks to you too buddy for it all, its was a great weekend and Mrs sl114 enjoyed herself fully too.

Thanks Steve.....

Was great being in the parade and a good day, apart from the idiot at the back of the parade, that thought it was a bloody trackday and nearly wiped out about 6 cars including mine!! (no exaggeration)...... he came through 3 rows and zig zagged through 3 lanes on the entry to ONE corner, about 20 mph higher than anyone else......

he was a disgrace and a danger and should NOT have been there. I gave him a piece of my mind through open windows as we were coming to a close and I'm glad to say that he seemed to leave straight away, which is probably a good thing, as I'm not sure I would have been able to contain myself......

Anyway, I won't say anymore on here as I don't want to be seen to spoil the day. But if you want to discuss I will tell you more on PM/phone.... btw, he was a member of the Z club only. So someone needs to be having a word!

I have to say that it will seriously make me think about doing such a parade again.... I was absolutely fuming! :angry:

Yes, thanks Steve. I thouroughly enjoyed the parade, just wish we had got a few more laps in, and maybe have had the whole track to break the record :teeth:

Its a shame to hear that there was such an inconsiderate driver, as in the middle of the 350 group I was surrounded by very concious drivers who were all well behaved.

I do think the show side of it let it down a bit, with the finals on a bit late for most to watch. I guess if they were to do it again, they'd have to get the finals a bit earlier. Overall a very good day though.

Once again, thank you for all the effort it must take to pull off such a parade :thumbs:

I did. I was one of the cars almost clipped by the same guy. He started on the back row before the track cars, and finished two rows further in front. (just to clarify I dont think he was a member of any club, as he was asking how he joined the Z club)

It was a great event Steve and thanks very much for all your hard work! :thumbs: A truly great spirit amongst all the Z owners.

Another great day out in the Z for me and Mrs Chesterfield - thanks again to all those who made it possible! :#1:

Thanks Steve.....

Was great being in the parade and a good day, apart from the idiot at the back of the parade, that thought it was a bloody trackday and nearly wiped out about 6 cars including mine!! (no exaggeration)...... he came through 3 rows and zig zagged through 3 lanes on the entry to ONE corner, about 20 mph higher than anyone else......

he was a disgrace and a danger and should NOT have been there. I gave him a piece of my mind through open windows as we were coming to a close and I'm glad to say that he seemed to leave straight away, which is probably a good thing, as I'm not sure I would have been able to contain myself......

Anyway, I won't say anymore on here as I don't want to be seen to spoil the day. But if you want to discuss I will tell you more on PM/phone.... btw, he was a member of the Z club only. So someone needs to be having a word!

I have to say that it will seriously make me think about doing such a parade again.... I was absolutely fuming! :angry:

Lucky escape then Jacko!! must admit this was a major concern of mine and probably the main reason for not going.....there is always someone who could potentially turn the day into a disaster......and i am afraid i would have lost control in such a situation. struggling with the keyboard in turkey i am afraid. :headhurt: