Fancy a Trackday/meet? Come and join me! 30th Sept - Snett 300 £99

Sam Mcgoo

I've just booked a trackday at Snetterton 300 on the 30th Sept, it would be nice to see some other Zeds there or just some other club members for company. :console: If you don't want to drive, just come and say hello, you might even get a passenger ride. ;)

Its a novice trackday run by club MSV and is only £99 for the whole day. I've been to this before and it is really well run. Details can be found here:

http://www.msvtrackd...?productid=2045

It says that you can't have done more than 3 previous trackdays, but they only ask the question, last time I went there was a wide mix of ability from first timers to obviously quite experienced trackday goers. However, everyone was sensible and it is very well marshaled.

Snetterton is a great track for the Zed as it has a couple of long straights and a good mix of fast and slow corners. It is 3 miles long so if you want to drive round without encountering many other cars, you can as it can get quite spread out.

It is in great condition and has LOTS OF RUN OFF ROOM if you get it wrong! :drive1

Here is my post from last time I went. - http://www.350z-uk.c...rton-vid-added/

Come on guys, join me. It might be the last chance of the year in reasonable weather?

Edited by Sam Mcgoo

If i can i'll pop over to say hi

Don't fancy taking the Jaaaaaag round?

Even if just to say hi, be good to see ya Rich :thumbs:

hmmm tempting... i've done 5 trackdays, but since four of them were sharing the car, they only count for half :lol:

would love to try out snetterton, i think a fast flowing track would suit our BMW a lot better than the tight twisty stuff.

Would be a good track for the BMW get it booked. ;)

• 2 weeks later...